WP Edit Pro Version 3.5
This update is important; because it includes updated code necessary to run the updated File Manager bonus plugin.
File Manager Update
The File Manager bonus plugin has been updated to version 3.1. It will be necessary to manually deactivate and delete the old version; and manually install and activate the new version.
This can be done via the “Bonus” sub-menu page of WP Edit Pro.
The update to the File Manager Plugin includes:
- Updated file manager to 9.9.2.
- Added option to allow sub-sites access to ONLY their respective WP Content uploads folder.
- Fixed “settings” link on plugins page when network activated.
- Added new menu page for File Manager options.
- Finalized language translation strings.
- Added tabs for options administration (settings page).
- Added multiple options for controlling various parts of the File Manager configuration.
- Added options for allowable file types.
- Added auto-update code; so future updates can be administered via the WP panel.
Add Media Button Update
A few new options have also been added to the “Editor” tab.
These options apply to the “Add Media” button; just above the content editor.
Options can now be set to control the default values used for media alignment, link and type.