Date of release: September 11, 2016
- Fixed advanced insert/edit link button; linking to existing content.
- The image map plugin may become deprecated soon. This is a HUGE project; and will take some time to update. It is possible this button may become unavailable for a few versions. All previously created image maps will still function correctly.
Date of release: September 07, 2016
- Added backward compatibility for wp_get_sites().
- Added two new fields to “About” tab; regarding network activation status.
- Fixed custom styles formats array sort function (for PHP 5.2 backwards compatibility). Also added strtolower() function for better comparison.
- Moved creation of upload directories to plugin_activate() hook; from the admin_init() hook. Prevents this check from running on every page load.
Date of release: September 03, 2016
- Fixed various bugs in custom fonts and custom styles.
- Fixed various bugs in network administration mode.
- Fixed strict standards error on wp_widget_rss_output() function.
- Updated Snidget network administration.
- Updated file manager to 9.10.2.
- Removed admin links.
Date of release: April 12, 2016
- Fixed license update notice when not set previously in database.
- Fixed insert date/time image not loading properly (after update to WordPress 4.5).
- Added option to insert YouTube videos as objects (rather than iframes).
Date of release: February 24, 2016
- Fixed codemagic and columnshortcodes button showing “Headers already sent”.
- Fixed license extension reminder page link.
Date of release: February 16, 2016
- Added jquery confirm plugin to replace all dialog notices.
- Added additional functionality to enable/disable the wpautop filter on all posts/pages.
- Added option to disable WP Edit Pro editor from posts or pages; independently (Editor tab).
- Added editor notes section (“Posts” tab); which adds an editor to posts/pages (only visible to admins) for notekeeping.
- Updated Google Fonts wp error code. Prevents fatal error from occurring if url is not resolved properly.
- Updated deprecated function “get_currentuserinfo” to “wp_get_current_user()”.
- Updated file manager to version 9.9.7 (will be released independently in a few days).
- Fixed snidget script loading on all admin pages (when snidgets enabled).
- Fixed custom fonts stylesheet regeneration when a font is deleted (fixed console warning).
- Adjusted Convert Options functionality to convert options from WP Edit (Free) to WP Edit Pro.
- Began tedious task of updating all button language files; allowing every button addon to be translated. This will take a few version releases to complete.
Date of release: January 23, 2016
- Added custom fonts back into plugin.
- Added Flickr Images search and insert functionality (replaces deprecated Google Images search).
- Added “Disable wpautop” option back into the plugin.
- Adjusted profile biography editor code.
- Adjusted Feedblitz url to recognize https sites.
- Fixed upload directory creation; now only checks on admin initialization.
- Fixed custom styles saving apostrophes in title field (fixed slashes showing).
- Fixed imcompatibility issue with WPML and Revolution Slider.
- Updated QR widget for PHP 7 class compatibility.
- Updated language localization code.
Date of release: October 25, 2015
- Adjusted license activation to only require transaction ID.
- Fixed button loading if plugin had previously been network activated.
- Added advanced bulleted and numbered lists buttons.
Date of release: October 21, 2015
- Removed custom fonts. A vulnerability was discovered in the script used to upload fonts. A new option will be added in the next release.
- Removed license check when saving options. This could sometimes cause the plugin license to deactivate even when license was valid.
- Removed dropbox api key alert.
- Fixed license extension buy now link (admin update notice).
Date of release: October 5, 2015
- Updated singoff option to allow shortcodes inside signoff text.
- Fixed mkdir error when using File Manager.
- Added security sanitization to License Page input fields.
- Added trim, lowercase and replace whitespace to saved input fields on License Page.
- Fixed Advanced Link button title attribute.
- Added script version number to comment-reply.js; and moved it from loading in header to loading in footer.
- Removed http: link (mixed content on https sites).
Date of release: August 26, 2015
- Fixed warning on User tab (single site installs).
- Fixed error on Network tab (single site installs).
- Fixed undefined variable notice ($is_existing_editor).
- Fixed undefined variable notice ($orig_buttons[‘toolbarX’]).
- Fixed undefined variable notice ($status) (plugin settings links).
- Fixed undefined variable notice ($value) (single site network dropdown selector).
- Fixed foreach array invalid argument ($plugin_opts) (main page).
- Fixed ksort not an array notice (main.php) (capabilities dropdown).
- Fixed array_scan error when using custom fonts.
- Fixed plugin so loads default values correctly when database option does not exist.
- Updated “Notes” tab to use the “wp_remote_get()” function instead of the “file_get_contents()” function.
Date of release: August 24, 2015
- IMPORTANT!! Please remember to convert your options.
- Completely revamped network adminstation settings.
- Network admin can select same settings or separate settings for each sub-site.
- Create custom editors without relying on other plugins.
- Custom editors can be created based on user role, user capability, or the specific user.
- Custom created capability editors can be sorted.
- Custom colors can now be created and saved; which are added to the font color editor button.
- The Editor Stylesheet location has been moved out of the plugin directory; into the wp-content/uploads directory.
- User Specific settings can now be allowed for different user roles.
- PHP Widgets have been removed.
- Disable wpautop has been removed. A suitable replacement is in the works. This was a core WordPress change.
- Various tweaks when plugin is network activated.
Date of release: June 16, 2015
- Added global “Styles and Scripts” options boxes to Posts/Pages tab.
- Added individual post/page “Styles and Scripts”. These will only be ran on the corresponding page where entered.
- Added support for custom post type excerpt areas.
- Added better confirmation dialog for deleting custom styles.
- Added link to create Dropbox app tutorial.
- Fixed compatibility issue with OptimizePress theme.
Date of release: May 22, 2015
- Completely rewrote YouTube button for compatibility with the new API version 3.
- Removed older YouTube button from plugin (Remember to click “Save Buttons” to remove the old button).
- Added Dropbox button; links to Dropbox account so files can be easily added via the editor. Be sure to set “Dropbox options” under “Editor” tab.
- Moved functions around to prevent multiple calls to plugin class.
- Switched to Singleton class method (plugin code).
- Fixed issue with cookies and being automatically logged out of the website.
Date of release: March 22, 2015
- Added options to control default settings for Add Media window (to control size, type and alignment values). Editor tab.
- Updated File Manager Plugin. Please deactivate and delete the File Manager; and resinstall. Confirm version 3.1 of File Manager in your Plugins list.
- Updated code to handle new changes in File Manager plugin.
Date of release: March 19, 2015
- Fixed array-merge php notice when custom fonts were enabled; but no custom fonts had been uploaded.
- Fixed “wpeditpro_custom_fonts.css” file trying to load on admin pages; if corresponding option not selected.
- Added checks to determine if font css file exists; before trying to load.
- Changed default value of button role administration from “custom roles” to “WordPress roles”.
Date of release: March 18, 2015
- Updated plugin activation and update scripts (updated from “old” mysql, to “new” mysql pdo).
- Updated plugin activation messages (to help identify specific plugin activation issues).
- Added “Manage License” and “Remove Site Activation” buttons to “License” page.
- Fixed undefined index warning with custom fonts.
- Altered plugin activation method. This can now be used to deactivate/reactivate the plugin to populate independent default values.
- Updated code for new blog creation (populating options).
Date of release: March 15, 2015
- Added wp pointer to editor for toolbar toggle notice.
- Added additional column sizes to columnShortcodes editor button.
- Added capability to add custom fonts to the editor “font select” dropdown for usage in posts/pages. Upload .ttf, .otf, .woff and .woff2 font types.
- Removed Editor Font Size (Editor tab) option… and replaced with a better radio selection for choosing Font Size Type in the Font Size dropdown menu.
- Added input field for defining available font-size values in the Font Size dropdown menu.
- Added options to set and unset the wpautop filter on all posts, pages and custom post types per a single button click.
- Added “License Expiration” notice to admin panel.
- Fixed bug in columnShortcodes button; where the last selection was not being inserted properly.
- Fixed image paths of “advimage” and “accessibility checker” buttons.
- Fixed “undefined index” notice (when wp-debug is set to ‘true’); thrown when a new plugin udpate was available.
- Fixed “page break” button image mismatch between the plugin settings page and the content editor.
- Adjusted profile description rich text editor when “show_password_fields()” filter is false.
- Updated “mailto” button (now set attributes like “to”, “cc”, “bcc” and “subject”).
Date of release: January 15, 2015
- Added additional button management option. Buttons can now be administered using “WordPress Roles” or “Custom Roles” (Global Tab).
- Added rich text editor for comments (Posts/Pages Tab).
- Added new button for inserting HTML5 tags.
- Image maps are now responsive.
- Fixed editing of created editors.
- Updated File Manager bonus plugin.
Date of release: December 20, 2014
- Fixed column styles not working properly (missing css file).
- Added Column Shortcodes editor button.
Date of release: December 15, 2014
- Complete plugin update. Complete code re-write.
- Updated button drag and drop panel.
- Added create custom editors option.
- Updated wpautop option.
- Fixed error when no custom editor styles are created; when editor loads.
- Fixed Custom Styles not loading the CSS file properly… which resulted in PHP erros and improper functionality of the styles.
- Added “Non-Breaking Space” button. Adds additional spacing between words when necessary. Also preserves white space when switching views or saving editor content.
Date of release: October 24, 2014
- Added “Image Map” button. Yes… image maps are BACK!
- Added “Abbreviation” button for inserting abbreviations into the content area.
- Major updates to how buttons for user roles are defined and administered.
- Added plugin check to determine if any buttons have been removed from plugin (no longer supported).
Date of release: September 4, 2014
- Fixed Featured Image setting from knocking out other Custom Post Type’s featured images (such as WooCommerce Product page).
- Fixed YouTube sometimes not inserting correct video.
- Updated Table plugin to TinyMCE 4.1.4 version.
- Updated Colorpicker plugin to TinyMCE 4.1.4 version.
- Added option on “User Specific” to allow users to set their own settings.
- Added “non-breaking space” option (must have “editor toolbar” enabled).
- Removed “Editor Scroll To” option (not needed after WP 4.0).
- Removed “Color Picker” button (not needed after WP 4.0).
Date of release: August 3, 2014
- Reverted table plugin back to old version; until WordPress 4.0 is released. The new table plugin will only work with the updated TinyMCE (which will be included in WordPress 4.0). Please see [This Topic](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/table-properties-not-working) for more information. I will release another update right after WordPress updates to 4.0 (expected date of August 27, 2014).
- Removed ‘alltags’ button which is still under development. I forgot to remove the button reference before making public.
Date of release: August 1, 2014
- Updated Table plugin (provided my MoxieCode) to version 4.1.3. This version includes background and border color selections for the entire table; table rows; and table cells.
- Changed Snidget order to alphabetical (when inserting in widgets or content areas).
- Fixed PHP Notice caused from saving Snidgets in the widget area.
Date of release: July 30, 2014
- Added “Bonus” sub-menu page.
- The “Bonus” sub-menu page allows installation of additional addons created for WP Edit Pro.
- Added “WP Edit Pro Responsive File Manager” to the “Bonus” sub-menu page.
- Added proportional size controls to “Advanced Insert/Edit Image” button.
- Added pre-population of advanced hr attributes when clicking the “Advanced HR” button while actively on an exisitng hr element in the editor.
- Added additional features to “Advanced Insert/Edit Link” button (link to existing content; filters; and search capability).
- Fixed QR Code ‘Undefined Index’ notice when saving a post/page.
- Updated all plugin and server licensing/activation scripts to use the https protocol.
Date of release: July 8, 2014
- Added Classes and IDs option under “Styles” tab. Use them to dynamically apply a class or id from the “Editor Styles” stylesheet; to applicable content elements.
- Changed license activation form name to be truly unique, which will prevent other plguins from interfering during license activation.
- Finalized plugin language localization strings. Please contact us if you are interested in providing a translation.
- Fixed issue with plugin update not allowing other plugins to display update notices.
- Fixed import options error where the screen would display “Headers already sent”.
- Fixed import options issue where current user meta was not being imported properly.
- Fixed issue with merging Custom Styles and Predefined Styles.
- Fixed editor stylesheet option saving slashes before quotes (needed to strip slashes).
- Adjusted Custom Styles and added “style_formats_merge” argument. This will prevent overwriting other plugin/theme styles, if present.
- Removed the editor options from under the “Editor” tab; the same options can now be configured in the “Editor Stylesheet” under the “Styles” tab.
- Removed extraneous option being saved in the “Configuration” tab (the option name was “advconfig”).
- Added “Configuration” and “Styles” to the admin bar links (if option not disabled).
Date of release: June 28, 2014
- Fixed plugin update alerts.
- Fixed PHP error notices in “Advanced Configuration” tab.
- Fixed “Add Widget” to “Add Snidget” button above content editor.
- Added TinyMCE Editor Stylesheet area to the “Styles” Tab.
- Added notice to the “Editor” Tab; The “Editor Options” section will be removed in the next plugin udpate. Use the new TinyMCE Editor Stylesheet instead.
- Restyled admin QR Code area to be responsive and mobile freindly.
Date of release: June 25, 2014
- Added button for Google Images.
- Added button for Format Painter.
- Added internal plugin update. Now, update notices will appear just like any normal WordPress plugin.
- Added Predefined and Custom Styles premium addons into the plugin. (Styles Tab)
- Added Advanced Configuration premium addon to the plugin. (Configuration Tab)
- Added Cut, Copy and Paste to Context Menu.
- Added a table to show current snidgets on the “Snidget” tab.
Date of release: June 02, 2014
- Added ability to force open all rows (“toggle toolbar” button enabled); under the “Editor” tab.
- Added Dashboard RSS Feed for the WP Edit Pro Knowledge Base. The associated links will relate to WP Edit Pro plugin option tutorials.
- Added button on license page to remove current website activation.
- Changed the name “Widget Builder” to “Snidget Builder”. Snidgets seems to better exemplify the snippet/widget possibilities.
Date of release: May 14, 2014
- Added background color and border color to tables (table cell properties).
- Added Advanced HR Addon.
- Added Single Site Extended License.
- Fixed some admin notices not properly wrapped in functions; which would generate a “Headers already sent” message.
- Fixed function clash with Ultimate Tinymce Pro (resulting in activation confusion).
- Fixed “Settings” link when plugin not licensed.
- Fixed Context Menu not working.
Date of release: May 3, 2014
- Updated WP Edit Pro website and activation scripts to dedicated serving.
- Added option for px (in Editor tab) in editor font size dropdown list.
- Updated TinyMCE core ‘table’ button (supports vertical align on table cells).
- Fixed loading path of admin page .js and .css files, props @Fencer04.
Date of release: April 26, 2014
- Fixed button rows not displaying correctly for user roles.
- Added additional options to YouTube button.
- Added option to copy options to all blogs simultaneously.
- Added option to copy user settings to all site users.
- Remove WP Edit Pro sub-site menu button when network activated, and no options are availble.
- Added ajax ‘role check’ to prevent cross-browser window interference.
Date of release: April 18, 2014
- Added Advanced Link button.
Date of release: April 18, 2014
- Fixed signoff code adding slashes when saving.
- Fixed image button, renamed ‘image’ to ‘image_orig’.
- Added extra font sizes.
Date of release: April 10, 2014
- Public release.