Welcome to WP Edit Pro
What is WP Edit Pro?
WP Edit Pro is a powerful plugin written for WordPress; extending on the basic content editor and adding more powerful and flexible editing tools.
WP Edit Pro will unlock new editing possibilities; and unleash the full potential of the content editor.
How Does it Work?
There are so many amazing features of WP Edit Pro; it’s difficult to just say, “Here’s how it works.”. However, one of the more popular features is the ability to customize the editor buttons.
Check our Demo for a full example.
Custom Button Arrangements
Below, is a small sample of editor buttons. Go ahead; move them to new locations.
Using WP Edit Pro; the content editor will display the same order of buttons that are configured.
WP Edit Pro allows button customization for each user role; as well as integration with the User Role Manager plugin to offer infinite button arrangement combinations.
In other words; this plugin can be configured in any of the following methods:
- Allow everyone to use the same editor buttons
- Limit users based on user role to different button arrangements.
- Only allow certain buttons based on user role.
- Offer each user a different set of buttons; using the User Role Manager plugin.
Over a Dozen New Editor Buttons
WP Edit Pro provides over a dozen new editor buttons; not found anywhere else on the web. Manage all types of videos; images; links; shortcodes; styles; fonts; and more.. from a single plugin.
WP Edit Pro provides additional options which can be used to further tweak and maintain the content editor. This plugin is not just about button configurations. Rather; it’s a complete utility manager for power hungry editor users.
Some of these options include:
- Add custom styles and scripts to posts and pages.
- Hide pages and posts from view in the admin lists.
- Use highlight colors for different post/page status objects.
- Precisely manage how post/page revisions are stored.
- Upload custom fonts for use in the content editor.
- Use “Snidgets” to insert content into posts, pages or widget areas.
- And much, much more…