Powerful Features and Configuration
WP Edit Pro has dozens of very powerful editing options; written in easy-to-use interfaces. Take absolute control over the WordPress editor; unleashing never before imagined editing possibilities.
WP Edit Pro is developed by a single individual; who takes complete pride and responsibility in keeping up with WordPress best practices. A dedicated Support Forum and Knowledge Base help keep WP Edit Pro moving forward in the community!
A single license is valid for two separate site activations. This can be used for testing and product sites; or two independent websites.
A single extended license is valid for five separate activations. The sites can be independent from each other, or sites under the same WordPress network.
A multi license is valid for unlimited website activations. This license can also be WordPress network activated.
A developer license is valid for unlimited website and unlimited network activations.
WP Edit Pro allows endless button configurations; offering full flexibility on which buttons are shown/available to each user. Buttons can be set by user role, by user privilege or capability, or even to each specific user.
In other words; WP Edit Pro can be configured in any of the following methods:
- Allow everyone to use the same editor buttons.
- Only allow certain buttons based on user role.
- Only allow certain buttons based on user capability.
- Different user roles or user capabilities can have different button arrangements.
- Offer each individual user a different set of buttons.
There are simply too many options to list!
- Create custom editor styles; and apply them to any editor content.
- Upload and use custom fonts in the editor.
- Adjust the editor TinyMCE initialization values.
- Allow the WP Edit Pro editor in excerpt areas, including custom post types.
- Dozens of column shortcodes (for magazine-like content).
- Add a visual comment editor to posts/pages.
- Bonus Responsive File Manager for inserting, editing, and storing media.
- And so much more!